Who are RhAG
Parents for Welsh
RhAG works to increase the provision of Welsh-medium education for children across Wales, as well as making Welsh education opportunities easily accessible to all children and young people in Wales. We are a charity supported by the Welsh Government.
RhAG has always been about supporting parents and guardians as they go on the journey with their children through Welsh Medium Education and beyond. The period begins before the birth of the child, with promotional work within the antenatal and early years sector, and we work with stakeholders positively and proactively to ensure that access to Welsh Medium Education is available to all who desires it.
Donate to RhAG
Support children and young people in Wales to learn the incredibly valuable skill of the language by following one of our links to our secure donation platform.
Take a look at our list of upcoming events - we'd love to see you there!
- Senedd Elections 2021 Manifesto
- OPEN LETTER: Protect the provision of Welsh medium education in north Pontypridd
- Open letter: celebrities and organisations call for a new Welsh-medium school in Barry
- Cam mawr ymlaen i Addysg Gymraeg yng Nghasnewydd
- An end to Welsh as a Second Language: investment needed on an unprecedented scale